Are you looking for an Angular developer for your company? Before you start hiring people, let us first discuss what is an Angular developer.
The IT industry is ever-changing. Every year, you see a variety of new updates in frameworks, tools, and even programming languages. However, there are some frameworks and tools that remain relevant even years after their release. Angular is one of these frameworks.
A number of popular web applications are built using Angular, and these websites are thriving. But it is not simply the programming language and frameworks that built these websites. These web applications were meticulously built by Angular developers.
In this article, we will bring to light the following topics:
What is Angular?
Before we proceed with answering what is an Angular developer, let’s first get to know the framework.
The front-end experience of any web app is essential. Apps and services live and die based on whether users can use them quickly, easily, and enjoyably. Unlike the back-end, it is important to give the users a feel of the web application. The web app should be capable of running all the functionalities at the user’s convenience.
Angular helps developers provide that smooth front-end development. Its primary function is to restructure front-end development advancement. The front end allows you to demonstrate how your website should look and feel. So, it spans the entirety of your website which users will see and communicate with. In this manner, Angular is used to create live animations, imaginative visuals, and navigation menus.
Here are the advantages of Angular for businesses:
1. Angular leverages design patterns
Angular is more than a tool for web app building. It also offers design patterns where you can build your projects in a maintainable way. With that, your application does not end up in a mess of classes and methods. This outcome makes the application hard to modify or event test. You can prevent this if the code is structured conveniently—a feat that Angular offers.
2. Easy and convenient
It already has a lot of tools for you to start working on a project right away. The framework has directives to make HTML elements behave dynamically. Also, you can power up forms with the use of FormControl.
3. Mobile and desktop-ready
Angular is a cross-platform framework. It is designed to be flexible and not limited by the browser. That means you can develop web apps that work for multiple platforms. You don’t need separate frameworks for mobile and desktop, you can have one for both. Anyone who’s dealt with compatibility testing across browsers and devices will certainly appreciate this!
What is an Angular Developer?
We’ve talked in the past about Node.js developers, Java developers, and Python developers. But what is an Angular developer? These developers work on the client-side of the software. They build UI components for websites and web applications alike, specifically using the Angular framework.
Additionally, they are well-known for building high-performance software and an interactive UI for websites and web apps. An Angular developer creates components and modules and integrates them to create basic applications.
Following is a list of Angular developers’ common tasks and responsibilities:
- Design and implement aesthetically pleasing user interfaces.
- Identify evident issues when it comes to front-end code. Rectify identified errors and remove bugs.
- Must create well-written documentation.
- It is important that they identify whether front-end code is able to query APIs.
- Create unit tests so that the code is functioning as expected.
- Ensure that all platforms (web, mobile, and desktop) are of high quality and performance.
- Implementation of new technologies on a timely basis to improve the application’s performance.
- Investigate, analyze, and create increasingly complex product features.
What Makes a Good Angular Developer?
Front-end development is not something you should take lightly. It is the face of your product; it is what the clients interact with. If your front-end is not at par with design standards, your project is doomed to fail.
In finding an Angular developer, you must choose someone with the skill and ability to build a comprehensive web application. This section will help you identify a good Angular developer among the horde of developers.
- Constantly improving knowledge of Angular is a must. A good Angular developer should be a master of their own craft. Just like any other technology, Angular is constantly updating and launching new versions. You must be adamant that your developers keep current with these releases and are aware of them.
- Thorough understanding of web markup, with a focus on HTML and CSS. A developer who understands web markup is well-versed in element interaction and positioning, as well as UX concepts.
- Keen sense of detail. Developers who can pay attention to minor details and spot errors are more likely to write high-quality code. It’s always better to catch mistakes early on since it saves time and effort as you go.
- A good developer does not stay inside their own box. They also need to have knowledge of adjacent technologies. These framework extensions make the app development process easier and more efficient.
Hire an Angular Developer from Full Scale
If you are looking for an Angular developer, you’ll find a lot of options. You can opt to recruit developers locally. However, you might find it difficult and costly. There is also an option of partnering with IT recruiters. But, you might find yourself spending more money on recruitment than on other core business processes.
Fortunately, you can always choose offshoring software development to companies like Full Scale. We are an offshore development center that offers custom solutions catered to your needs. We offer the best quality software development that any company needs. We house skilled and experienced software developers that can work efficiently in your team.
All our developers went through an intensive technical test and a series of interviews. This ensures that you get a good developer that can help your team and your company.
Interested? Find out more about services by scheduling an appointment!