Moreover, due to its many developments, it has become a core component for servers and applications through NodeJS. With UI frameworks like AngularJS, it can also be useful for back-end implementation.
- Web server apps and web servers
- Mobile apps
- Gaming apps
- IoT systems
- Drone and robotic systems
- Virtual reality systems
- Create and develop code for the web application that support client, stakeholder, and end-user requirements
- Collaborate with web designers, UI/UX designers, and other developers to design and implement end-to-end systems and solutions that meet industry standards
- Create prototypes of innovative concepts and designs
- Assist during code testing, debugging, and deployment of improvements and fixes
- Help build reusable code and libraries for future team use
- Analyze code requirements, system risks, and app reliability
- Help deploy code to the live environment
A computer science degree or equivalent is an advantage in the tech industry. However, it is not the only way to become a developer. Now, companies are also hiring skilled candidates with other academic degrees.
- Knowledge of client-side frameworks, such as AngularJS, Ember, Backbone, Knockout, and ReactJS
- Know-how on asynchronous programming and other higher-order functions
- Expertise in writing cross-browser code for applications and websites
- Proficiency in tools (e.g., NodeJS), control systems (e.g., Git, Redux), and libraries (e.g., jQuery)
There are many qualifications you can review based on your company’s discretion. But here are some general requirements that most job ads contain.
- Ability to work in your preferred development environment, like Agile and CICD
- Relevant experience in debugging and optimization
To hire top talent, don’t dismiss the advantages the right soft skills can bring to the table. You should consider looking into these professional qualities in a developer.
- Team player—No developer is an island, even in an offshore team setup. Thus, the willingness to collaborate and maintain a positive team spirit goes a long way in ensuring a strong internal work environment.
- High analytical and problem-solving skills—In certain circumstances, a developer has to think on one’s feet. For this reason alone, the professional should be highly analytical and decisive in circumventing the problems at hand.
CodinGame’s Tech Hiring Survey 2022 surveyed approximately 14,000 developers and recruiters. And according to the results, almost 50% of hiring managers run into problems in finding qualified candidates. How can growing companies address this recruitment issue?
- Cut down the development cost since an offshore developer’s salary rate is lower compared to onshore and nearshore developers.
- Find the right talent in a shorter period. There is a broader talent pool to tap if you’re not limited geographically.
- Shorten the recruitment time, allowing you to start dev work according to schedule.
- Structure your team based on your needs. Whether you need an entire team right away or start with just one developer, options are available.
Work with Full Scale today for your hiring needs. We are an offshore development center that offers custom solutions depending on your requirements. You can easily organize your team to deliver long-term solutions or help scale your business goals.
With our offshore development services, you can build your team quickly and affordably. Are you interested in seeing what team members we have available? Gain access to our management platform after answering a couple of simple questions about your needs. Then review the highly qualified engineers, developers, testers, and leaders available to join your team and select the developer that meets your criteria.
Why do we sound so confident with our tech talent? Every candidate at Full Scale undergoes a stringent recruitment process. From initial screening to technical assessment until the final interview, we review the candidate’s skillset thoroughly.
Moreover, our client platform is built to make remote team management convenient. In one dashboard, you can search for candidates and check their work profiles. When you decide to hire our developers, you can readily look into their time clock, daily reports, and performance evaluations.
Wait, there’s more! Full Scale also offers a client-friendly and capped billing structure. This way, there are never any unpredictable expenses wreaking havoc on your monthly burn.