In an age where technology is fully integrated into everyday life, innovation is more crucial than ever. Businesses have to up their digital game to keep up with their competitors. This means jumping on the latest tech trends and using the best programming tools in the industry.
1. Web Developer
3. System Maintenance and Support
4. User Support and Training
As a crucial part of the deployment cycle, developers must manage all elements of training and support. Working on training videos, infographics, or tutorials with other members of the team is an example of this. They may also provide live problem-solving, training, and support on occasion.
This job entails distributing updates to ensure that the programs run smoothly. They must guarantee that all security procedures are taken and any concerns are addressed as soon as possible.
- Write sustainable code that can be modified and scaled.
- Ensure that UI/UX designs are practical.
- Boost the primary front-end or back-end performance.
- Change the specs and designs of complicated applications.
- Examine the code, requirements, system hazards, and software dependability
- Work with web developers on both the front-end and back-end
These are the technical skills expected of the candidate:
- Understanding of Asynchronous Programming
- Expertise in writing cross-browser code
- Experience in using version control system Git
We have a thorough screening procedure at Full Scale to vet the most qualified candidates for your project. Applicants go through a rigorous screening process that includes technical interviews and testing.
Talk to us and get to know more about our offers.